Imagine on your special day, the particular bus rental is actually running an hour late. Goodness! And when it finally shows, you wish you might poke your head in the ground like an ostrich amidst your guests hoping they don’t really notice the baseball sized dent on the remaining side and the multiple key scratches all along the other part of the bus. Finding the right bus company can really be daunting.
Whether you are planning a wedding, prom or any special occasion, choosing the right Limousine Charter Bus Reno is typically way up around the priority list. Obviously, there is not much of a party if you can’t really get there promptly and in style.
Make a simple search on the web or even flip through the nice old-fashioned Yellow Pages and you will be swimming in an ocean of bus companies. Fair Caution: Not all are created equal! So make sure to follow this guide to walk you through a step by step to presenting a worry-free experience.
- a. Go Local – Just like fruits and vegetables go local. The greater local the organization, the better their rates may be. Look for a real physical address. Be aware that some Charter Bus Reno tries to publish multiple listings in various cities to promote their own listing.
- b. Raves and Reviews – Life is not long enough to learn simply from your mistakes… learn from others. Use social media. Look for their page of Charter Bus Reno or their blog to size up their authenticity and recognition. If they have a significant large fan base, the more legitimate the company possibly is. Additionally, skim over their basic reviews, star ratings, as well as comments.
- c. A photo is worth a thousand words- Look for actual photos of Charter Bus Reno, not professional share photos on their website. If you search enough, you’ll start seeing the same beautiful stretch Hummer over and over across multiple limousine websites. A few companies have got photos of these customers on their Facebook web page with the limousine as the background. A natural photograph is much more associated with the limo that will be turning up, not the flamboyant stock photos that are just copied as well as pasted on to a site.
- d. Company Hospitality – Contact a few companies and find out who has time and courtesy to answer your questions and walk you through the process. In addition, you need a reliable company that always response the phone, not just one that would go to a personal mail box.
- e. Over-rated – When comparing prices, compare ultimate totals. A few bus companies quote simply base rates and add charges and hidden fees like no tomorrow once you reserve. Gratuity, STC surcharge, gas charge, charge card processing fee, travel period or storage to garage just to name just a few can easily double original number.
- f. Tricky Terms – Make sure you read their Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy cautiously before signing something. Most importantly, you would like to make sure you have time to stop, if needed, without having losing in initial deposit.
- g. Get it in writing – Most Charter Bus Reno companies swept up with engineering and email you a confirmation where essential trip as well as payment details is obviously communicated. Double-check the particular dates, times, and addresses carefully to make sure your occasion go smoothly as what have been planned.