Did you know, Amador Stage Lines offers motor coach services to several ski destinations? Thousands flock every winter to the snowy resorts located in Lake Tahoe. If you have never been, you will be truly blown away by the amazing sightseeing, even if you do not plan to hit the slopes. Here is some information on some of the hottest resorts in the area:
1. Alpine Meadows offers a diverse terrain, fantastic snow quality, and breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe. There is a brand new children’s center for the kids as well.
2. Heavenly Ski Resort is more of an adult themed stop than the family friendly atmosphere of Alpine Meadows. Heavenly get s a large number of snowboarders, offering classes in both snowboarding and skiing. There are tons of options for serious skiers to have a maximum challenge here.
3. Kirkwood Mountain Resort has the highest snowfall in the Lake Tahoe area. Kirkwood was ranked #10 by Ski Magazine, the only Lake Tahoe resort that was voted into the top 10. Being only 177 miles from the bay area, the place is becoming a top family destination.
4. Mt Rose is the only Lake Tahoe destination which offers views of both the Lake and Reno. It is the closest resort to the Reno airport. It is a great spot to take advantage of the skiing in Tahoe and the excitement of Reno.
5. Northstar California offers something for everyone. From its diverse ski slopes to the large ice skating rink, it is hard to not find something for every winter sports enthusiast at this park.
No matter where you are heading, make sure to go there with a shuttle company you trust. Let us do the driving for you this holiday season. You and your family will have a wonderful time.