The Amador Stagelines always work hard to provide the riding public and its clients with the comfort and safe mode of transportation with their Sacramento bus serving the downtown Sacramento and the neighboring suburbs including Reno and Sierra Nevada area. They also see to it that their Sacramento bus schedule is followed by its drivers accordingly for a prompt and on time services. They are only hiring bus and motor coach driver that could meet their rigid drivers qualification standard to ensure that company’s policy is followed strictly.
Besides from being professional, courteous and articulate drivers, they set the following criteria in hiring drivers to ensure safety, comfort and on time services to its passengers and clients.
• Have earned a high school diploma or GED
• An SPAB or School Bus certified driver
• At least 25 years of age or older
• Should be a safety-oriented and Customer-service oriented driver
• With sound Knowledge of traffic laws, rules, and regulation
• Can read maps and road signs
• Must be able to effectively communicate in oral and written English
• Should have a knowledge in basic mathematics
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving records
• Able to handle stress well and psychologically fit
• Have no derogatory and criminal records and pass drug and alcohol test
• Able to pass a D.O.T. Level physical examination
• Could carry and maneuver up to 50 pounds of baggage
• Able to walk, stoop, and bend at the knees and endure long hours of sitting
• A current DMV H-6 (10yr driving history) which is less than 30 days old Required
These rigid and strict drivers’ qualification standards will ensure that the Amador Stagelines will live up to its commitment to the riding public and its clienteles. We in the Amador Stagelines will continue to work harder to give our best services.